Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday 28/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday santai Sunday. Well not really full of itinerary polang.



Plan asal kan jog pagi atu but we were beaten by the rain. So instead of jogging we opted for breakfast at Al Malabar then off to do our laundry.





Then we hooked up with this couple for cafe hopping in Seria. #Kepisan




Sweet ni kami ani makan sepinggan saja hahahahah rasa bah aaa kan save saf saf kosong.




The second stop would be at Bicara Lab. I tried their mocha and it was good so I am more than happy to recommend all coffee lovers out there to try them. Nganya durg ani still new so alum ber meja behapa. Over time I think this place can pick up and they certainly have the potential.







It's a photo session. Taken by yours truly.

A group photo with the Barista.



Nda cukup bergambar di dalam. Di luar lagi durang ani bergambar hahahahhaha.

And then on to our next location. Olie's Cafe in Seria Town as well.



Santai saja kami di sini. Durang really looking forward kan makan di sini. Especially my wife pasal ada keto options over here. Aku ku dulur saja salnya mun lapar makan ku lagi d umah hahaha.




Okay, let's talk about their food. Well, for it's really was a miss. Some of them were good. Some weren't at all especially the chicken wings. Okay, it's air-fried but they should have put a bit more into the seasoning and some of it was still a bit raw. The question here is will I come again for a visit? I don't think so but I do see people do enjoy their food and just because my review was not good. You guys should give a try maybe they improve overtime or I just have a poor taste in food haha.



More photo sessions again and by this time I can't be bothered hahaha. 

Later in the afternoon, we managed to have a quick walkabout session in KB town. And that gave us quite a good feeling.

Ending our weekend and off back home to Sungai Tampoi.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: