Sunday, July 12, 2020

Tuesday 16/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Tuesday and let's continue and conclude our June posts.


Early morning rezeqi in the office today. Aku pun lupa what occasion kami ada makan makan ani hehehehe.

I told my wife that I need to buy need polo shirts. Hence why i opened Mark and Spencers' website. Yth nganya ada size badan and aku comfy makai. 

Tarus tah ku offer my wife if she wanted anything from MS. Katanya inda and i go phew! Sekali panya andang ya awal plan udah kan order from Ms Read ceh!


Balik keraja and i was absolutely starving. Yang ku makan nganya tu tadi aaa nasi ahh then belapar tah ku seharian.


This was my wife's meal and my god that kuah rendang was just too oily. People need to filter it out bah.

And for myself I had ayam penyet. 


Then of course singgah arah kadai tailor my wife and mine to pick up our clothes.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-


No comments: