Sunday, July 26, 2020

Wednesday 15/07/2020



بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

The best feeling is always when you have a public holiday mid-week. I wanted to go for morning cardio but instead, I opted to wake up late especially when I stay up late last night.

I'm having this for breakfast hahahaha. Need to control those bad cholesterols guys. And this thing is a proven way to help control it. Well having a healthy and well balanced diet helps too.

So my wife planned sama peradiannya to have a bbq Wednesday today. Hence our hunt for chicken wings begin!


Tried a few places but most of the normal shops that we bought our chicken produce from open up late today. Last, let's have a decent breakfast since it was already pushing 9 am in the morning. I opted to have breakfast at Nadj Restaurant Sengkurong.

Finally! We found what we were looking for and it was close to home. Hence why you can see why my wife was laughing here. All those worrying and running around all over the place. The one that we were looking for was just a few mins away from home.



I rested for a while before joining the guys on the lawn.


While these two kids are having a time of their life splashing in the rubber pool.

It's finally makan time.


Selamat hari jadi Kaka Ipar. Jangan ditanya kenapa muha nya catu. Andang style org birthday tahun ani. Trending tu hahahahaha. Pandai udah control ayu eh si Kaka atu. While the other one malas kan cakap lah hahaha.

Ending our 15th of July holiday by doing our laundry. So fancy!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: