Friday, July 31, 2020

Wednesday 22/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

This probably going to be a long post. Probably......


Both of us left home early today. And no, we're not going to work. We're off to RIPAS for another round of my wife's fallopian tube test. Before that, we made a quick pit stop for breakfast at CAM, Bunut. Lesson learned this time around guys. I'm having a hearty breakfast this morning. 

Looking at my wife she was a nervous wreck this morning. I told her to take it easy and leave everything to Allah. Let's pray for his guidance and protection that today's procedure would be an easy, painless and successful one.

It was quite the crowd today guys. I reckon since it's a weekday lot's of people are having their appointment today. I was waiting and looking out for my wife since husbands were not allowed to wait inside the clinic waiting room. 

And it's time for us to do that long walk from the Gynae clinic all the way to the Radiology clinic. Holding my wife's hand trying to calm her down and to uplift her spirit. The funny thing here was that I was a nervous wreck too. Lol!


Those seats were full when we arrived. Half an hour later I was the only person here left standing. Or shall I say last seated?

Just about 40 mins later, my wife appeared with a smile and a glow on her face. She told me the procedure went well and both of us were so thankful for it.








Straight from RIPAS, we went home for a bit then bring this Lil girl out for a spot of brunch at farm basket, Tanjung Bunut. And that was all I'm gonna talk about. 



Doing a porridge run at KTM Jerudong as my wife begins to feel the aftereffect of the fallopian tube procedure. Luckily we only went for a short out outing earlier as the pain from procedure started to hit her as soon as we arrived home. Poor girl hopefully she gets better soon.

My wife can't cook and her husband isn't complaining at all. He saw a packet of kolo mee from Brumee and he cooked some. And it was good!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: