Sunday, July 26, 2020

Saturday 04/07/2020


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Santai Saturday today and I wanted to go for exercise but then I remember I need to send Sonya for an oil change hence cancel lah saja.




$110 well spent I reckon. Usually aku pakai Liqui Moly then the workshop boss told me to try Mobil 1 ESP since it's a brand new product from Mobil 1. Well, if you have a bit extra might as well give a try siuk plang menakan hehehehe.




I didn't expect that I'll be the first customer of the day and the service didn't took long either. So, I went to Hameediyah for a spot of breakfast and balikan food for the guys at home. Perut kenyang so apalagi balik and zzzz sampai it's time to fetch my Wife from work.


Biasalah both of us was super hungry. We went to Babu Kitchen for an early dinner. And as usual, the food above was our menu of choice. Typical!

Home sweet home! As usual when it's the weekend memang kami akan balik KB. Iatah nganya masanya aku kan berkumpul sama my own family.




Dijadikan cerita lah after we had our dinner. We made a quick stopover at Supasave Beribi. I've been sharing photos of myself making burger and it makes me feel guilty that I don't get to make some for my family. 

Once I arrived taus tah ku prepared everything and my god! There was a bit different when it comes to using an expensive cut of meat. Anyhow I kinda messed up a bit with the seasoning but even doing that the burger still tasted delicious.

Well, that's too much beef for me. Need to tone it down or I might suffer next week.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: