Sunday, July 12, 2020

Monday 29/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

A new week and hoping for an even better week. In Shaa Allah.

Last Friday udah my Senior Manager berpadah. We had a taklimat to attend in the morning. That was a long one actually although part of it kinda interesting nganya the Question and Answer session was a bit dragging.



I told my wife that I'm picking her up for lunch. I was feeling super starving so we went to the Stadium Restaurant for lunch. Alhamdulillah that was good!


I was busy in and out of finance sekali nah nampak ku kek batik from The Empire Hotel. I was like okay I need a piece. I really need a hearty piece hahahaha.

I told my wife that kalau dulu it's kaka yang selalu naik ke bilik kami and lepak. Nowadays it's adik's turn hehehehe. I always have a love and hate relationship with her. Pengatil bah ya ani and then bertamu lagi aku yang andang pengatil jua so paham paham lah hahahahahahaha.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-


No comments: