Sunday, July 12, 2020

Thursday 18/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

And it's Thursday, guys!

Made some pasta with antah nda ku tahu ku masak hantam hantam saja. So this morning i asked my wife kalau nda abis apa yg ku masak dimlm batakan ku untuk ku makan hehehe.



My wife was still sleepy because she woke early in the morning just to help out my MIL to finish up her pies order. We made a quick stop at Roasted Sip and she told me it was a bad idea. Kenapa? She can't sleep until quite late in the night. Baik jua esok nda keraja hahahahaha.

My lunch di opis. Can't finish it pasalnya ada org sedakah makanan di opis so aku makan sikit saja and promise my wife to finish it off at home.


Too sweet lah ofis kami ani!

Wifey shared this photo. Adik membali kaca matanya heheheh kesian damit damit dah pakai spec.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: