Sunday, July 26, 2020

Thursday 09/07/2020



بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Thursday and today going to be quite a long day.




Before heading to KB, we stopped by at CAM Kiulap for a spot of breakfast then sending my wife to her office and only then I went to KB.


For once I am able to say to myself that I am glad to be driving on this side instead of that side of the road hehehehe. Just looked at how long and slow those queue were.

I am kinda reminiscing during the early year of my marriage where I had to commute from Bandar to Kb almost on a daily basis. Would I do it again? Only when the pay raise is VERY substantial I might think of it.






Kalau kamu liat urutan gambar ani ah. From the moment I arrived at At-Tamwil Kb. It took like less than 10 mins for me to withdraw my blue card. From there it took another 5 mins to arrive at TAIB Insurance. And that took a good 15 mins maximum for my car insurance to be processed and renewed. Once I got that sorted out, I went straight to get my car inspected and that only took me 20 mins (depending on how busy the place) even so when I arrived at the place it was empty. 

Once my car was inspected and has passed the inspection. Only then I went to the Land Transport Department to pay and renewed my road tax of which I was given a new sticker to replace the old one. Then off back to At-Tamwil to return my blue card and claimed my deposit. Voila, that took me like a maximum two hours and I already had my lunch at my parent's home before it was even noon. I even managed to have a short nap before driving back to Bandar.

It's time to leave well almost since my wife shared this photo. She had a doctor's appointment at RIPAS Hospital. Plan asal kedia balik ikut sister nya. Then I found that her sister need to do a round first ngambil her son so I told my wife that I will be packing her up saja. Kesian ku jua kedia batah nunggu when I know she will be done with her appointment before 4pm.



Time to balik KB. Kiranya plan kan balik semula ke KB but I don't think I fancy driving back to KB tonight jua. Kinda terasa jua ngalihnya udah rushing driving atu. Dijadikan cerita kecuaian ku jua bah yang banarnya. Earlier in the morning aku atu nda jua kisah banar kan balik minyak kereta. Kononnya di KB saja membali konfiden banar sekali otw balik ani terlupa tah ku jua and then baik jua aku atu masih di kawasan Lumut so dpt masuk ke Lumut membali minyak. Luan luan low sampai nada bah lagi registered berapa mileage left.




$30 plus later and on a full tank I left for Bandar at 2.26 pm. Told my wife that I would be arriving in RIPAS sometime around 3.15pm. And I was on point haa haa haa.



Alang-alang jua my brother in law ikut kami balik. And then I know for a fact that my wife didn't have a proper lunch. Might as well i brought them for a quick dinner. Atu awal hahahaha but then again iatah kami ni laki bini. Andang suka makan dinner awal.



Dijadikan cerita since kami nda jadi balik KB tonight. So my family in KB continue saja memasak makan malam yang ku suka. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sori lah Nurul ku sabotage kau hahahaha.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: