Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday 05/07/2020


بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday in KB.



We've been planning to go for a Sunday morning walk around KB since last week. Nganya the weather wasn't on our side most of the time. So, today the weather was so lovely I told my wife let's go. She did mention it was already pushing 7 am and it might be hot and sunny. I told her it's been raining all night the weather will be lovely and guess what it does!

And because of the weather, we managed to hit 3 km plus. Not bad for a morning walk around KB town. Masih plang ku angih-angih but I managed to get over it and finish the route.

Post morning cardio breakfast. We opened the back kitchen door and opened the cage. These guys just go mental and jump out of their cage. Basar udah masih jua mau kan berabut susu mamanya hahahahaha.

My parent and my sister Nurul went to bandar. So after we rested and freshen up a bit we too left for bandar early. And I called up my parents to rendezvous with us for lunch.


Awalnya kan bawa durang makan di KTM, Jerudong but the place was packed. So, we're opted for Pondok Sari Wangi at Jerudong Park. Luckily, we're a bit late for lunch so most patrons were about to leave hence there were a few empty tables.

Just a reminder guys, if you wanted to have lunch here on Sundays. It is best for you to book a table.
Sweet! May Allah grant both of you good health and longevity. May he protect both of you and our family from fitnah and wrongdoings of the prying eyes.



Some of the food that we ordered. My dad casually told us that if he can try the lobster. I told him it's about $65 depends on the size and weight. Sekalinya jantah, mahal nda paedah. I laughed out loud and I told him that I didn't mind at all paying for it since I have extra cash to pay for it. He still insisted on refusing it hehehehe. Indung lai mana ada mau nyusahkan anak.

If you're asking about the food well it's Pondok Sari Wangi bah. They managed to keep the quality and taste consistent and that alone was impressive enough.

And as usual, when you're at home all you do was nap and then I remember about my errands. So, later in the evening, I went out to do my laundry.


It was already dark when I'm done with my laundry. Managed to snap the moon that evening and it was a view to behold. Ma Shaa Allah.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: