Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday 12/07/2020



بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday in Bandar this weekend. Purposely woke up late and just relax and not do much in the morning. My wife did ask if I can bring her to the beach. Since she was still a bit down so yeah why not. Anything to cheer her mood, I'm game.

Honestly, I totally forgot that I ordered 3 boxes of kek batik last Friday. Luckily, my colleague Sybah texted me up and I told her just to leave the cake dalam freezer. I picked it up over the weekend saja.









We had our lunch at Anjung Layar Luncur at Serasa Beach. It's our first time here and we did enjoy the atmosphere. Even it was next to the boat club. The sound of Jet ski going about the place didn't spoil the mood at all. And the food well it's Nur Wanita and we all know the quality will never disappoint you.

Back home and the girls helping out my wife folding our clothes. And what I meant with helping out was both of them trying out my shirts heh!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: