Sunday, July 26, 2020

Wednesday 08/07/2020



بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Wednesday and another busy day.

Sitting down in the office pantry before I got cranking on with work. Sekali ada colleague bawa masuk foods. Alhamdulillah ate this then straight to work.

It was pushing lunchtime when my wife texted me about something of which I will share in a bit. Just look at my station how messy station is.

The wife was not happy with her meal so she kinda giving me a hint with this photo. I laughed at her well it's not my fault. It's your cooking nyahahaha.

Hence why I left the office a bit early and brought my wife to buy her lunch. While for myself I just popped up next door at Mum's Bakery Serusop.

And of course, whenever there was a chance I will sneak in a few mins of nap time hehehehe.

Ahhhhh just look how berjurit my desktop wallpaper is. And then suddenly the reminder popped up and then I remember I need to attend quotation committee meeting to present our latest project in Serasa. And yay! our project approved and now I can afford to relax a bit while having my short leave tomorrow.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: