Sunday, July 12, 2020

Tuesday 30/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Last post for June. Eh finally baru ya dragging banar hahahaha.

One of those mornings where things were just too much. Kalau udah ku terpaksa ku membuat keraja with my laptop and PC at the same time paham paham tah tu sibuk banar tah ku. Honestly, ever since I'm involved with the ISM Procurement team ani. The workload just multiplies by 3 - 4 times. I'm not complaining at all as I do enjoy the workloads as well the responsibility. Nganya kekadang it's a bit overwhelming that I just need to walk away from my station hahahaha.



New bracelets from The Rawkbeads. Luan panjang saja talinya but hey I managed. Forever grateful for this.

It was past one pm when my wife texted bertanya udah makan kah alum. I was busy with work sekali a few colleagues membawa makan di atas. Ada extra food and Alhamdulillah ampit jua a few naindah.

Doing a lil bit of shopping. Aku kinda rasa guilty pasalnya kawan ku balik2 bertanya sal burger hahaha. Nyangku lemme refresh my recipe before letting you guys try it. So we made a quick pit stop at Hua Ho to buy all the stuff that we need.





Yep! I still can make killer burgers. And I have given it a name as well. Ladies and gentlemen let me introduce you "The Messy Dhoo" well it's not officially pulang name atu. Nantitah lagi memikirkan apa bisai penggalar ku.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: