Friday, July 31, 2020

Thursday 23/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Thursday and back to work.

Apparently, Kaka "Adik" Faiha started to go to school on a daily basis now. Usually, it was only twice a week. I supposed now that things are getting to normal school is back to normal.


Solo ride to work today as my wife took a CSDS leave today. I even advice her to do so since she is not fully recovered and it is better for her to stay home and rest.

Since it was still early, I went for a hearty breakfast at a restaurant close to the office. 


Once I arrived at the office, I pass by the pantry then I saw quite a commotion. Drop my stuff at my desk then entered the pantry. Oh wow, look at the food spread. I asked the guys what's the occasion? They told me that they felt like having chicken rice today hahaha oh well done!

Since I was already full. I just chatted for a few moments then went back to my desk and get on cracking with my work. By 11 am the IT guys came over and took my CPU and voila! This is how my desk looks like these days. 

My wife texted me that she wanted some croissant from Bake Culture and since I am a loving husband. Her wish is my command hahaha. Please don't mind how messy my car.

It was raining all night and then with the current condition of my wife. I thought to cancel the plan to do pantry shopping and went in early. When I woke up in the middle of the night. I checked my phone and this photo was shared in the group chat. I am glad I didn't go out last night.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: