Sunday, July 26, 2020

Monday 13/07/2020



بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Monday and back at work.



Our morning mood was brighten up with playing for a short while with Aileen Mikhayla.

I still remember how triggered Bruneian was when BMC announced of their new product. A wagyu beef burger saying that most burgers will shrink and it's too thin. I was tempted to share this photo as it clearly didn't shrink and the bloody patty was still bigger than the bun.

2 hari cuti and the workload just piled up. And then I was shocked when we found out one of our colleagues suffered a stroke at the weekend. When Dk Heirna told me I just need to sit down then looked at her station. It was only last Wednesday she wishes me to have a good holiday and to see me this week. And that alone just slowed down my efficiency. I just need to take it slow today. And then later on the day we also found out another colleague of ours will be undergoing an operation this week. It's only Monday and it already been a testing one.

My wife told me that ya ikut balik kakanya saja since it's the first day back to work for me. Previous experience told her that memang confirm aku akhir balik sikit during this time.

I arrived home and guess who was in our room. Time to play sekajap dengan si manis ani hehehe.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: