Sunday, July 26, 2020

Saturday 18/07/2020



بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Is it only me or this week went by pretty fast. For sure it's because we had a public holiday mid-week that makes the week kinda felt ending quick.

No cardio this morning. Kinda felt tired from all the workload of which why I am very grateful for the midweek public holiday. Once I dropped my wife at her office I went straight to Tanjung Bunut for a spot of brunch. I had chicken briyani and it was good.



And of course, I need to buy some takeaways for the guys at home. And as usual, the easy option would be Ayamku. Now I can rest the whole day.





This was after i picked up my wife and then I told her didn't fancy anything heavy plus I did texted my family in KB jantah memasak masak malam ani. Esok saja makan besar for lunch. So I opted to have chicken sandwich thinking that it will be a proper chicken sandwich. Panya nda haiyo disappointed lah saya. Nantitah ku share di mana ku makan ani since I'm willing to give them another chance.

And of course, it's time to go back home to KB.

Dinner and movie! Blessed!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: