Sunday, July 12, 2020

Wednesday 17/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Wednesday baby!

As usual lah tu early morning di dapur SNK Stove. Semerbak bau pie yang freshly out from the oven.

Busting my arse trying to cope with all the procurement request from the team. Lalah jua otak eh but now alhamdulillah used to it udah. Sanang tia kan dibuat.

Udah by 11 atu terasa tah lapar and i was like screw it i'm having an early lunch.

Thanks Hj Azeez for the Roasted Sip treat.


My batuk ani capi capi and I told my wife i need to deal with this. Nda ku tahan banar udah luan gatal dadaku ani. Hence why i went back for another visit to Yong Clinic, Menglait.

I promise my wife that kami kan keluar berjalan and do some shopping. Kali ia tanya boleh bawa the girls and i told her bah let's, nda lagi membari ijap ni membawa kanak2.



Ice cream treat by her Babu. Atu comot muha sorg sorg. Antam kamu!

Time to get high! Legally high!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-


No comments: