Sunday, July 12, 2020

Friday 26/06/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Friday baby!


I woke up then realized there was a chance for Liverpool to win the Premier League if Manchester City failed to beat Chelsea. And voila it happened and the 30 years is finally over. Liverpool FC are the King of England!


Time to go for work and bloody hell I really need a haircut quick.

Let me indulge myself one more time hahahahahah suka ku eh!

I also received notification from DHL that the shirts I ordered from Mark N Spencers have arrived! Yay!



Just a normal Friday di dalam pantry ISM. Always curah curah dengan rezeki. Alhamdulillah ISM team nda pandai karit kan bersedekah.


Hari ani first time turun bersolat Jumaat. Ku jaga banar diriku these past few days. Sekali udah Friday pagi bebalik bah batuk ah. And I said to myself peduli kau I will still go for my Friday prayer.

Post solat lunch with the colleagues. I also remembered that Aishah bought lauk for lunch and man that was good!


Arrived home and the first thing on my mind was mana package ku. Once I have it ku suruh taus Kaka and Adik bergambar hehehehe. I am a happy man.



Went out with my wife to do some pantry shopping for office. Panuh jua eh dua pantry and trust me I need to do some more shopping soon. Depleted udah supply keropok. Kuat bah makan keropok durg ani ahahaha.


Ending the night at Rahmat Restaurant. Sengaja ku membali tonight because I just realized while I was on my way back home that esok is the payday for govt employees. Mental tu mencari parking arah kawasan kadai di Lambak aa. So I'm glad I managed to do my shopping. Nganya esok ada kan ku angkut ni naik ke atas opis haha.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: