Saturday, March 23, 2024

January 2024 Post 1 - 2023 Memories

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Monday, 1 January 2024.

I'm still in the mood for blogging. I supposed last night's rush of trying to fit 2023 stories into one day gave me the chills. Hahahaha over! Nda plang chills tapi is more of a reminder and an appreciation of what blogging gives me. So what does blogging give me? The chance to relive all the memories and remove myself from thinking about work is bliss.

So today I'm gonna share about how I came about buying my new car. To tell the truth lepas ku interview atu udah kami laki bini been doing lots of research of what to car to buy. Should we buy diesel lah hijau lah apa lah. 4 Wheel drive lah, saloon car lah, SUV laahh. I even thinking of buying a van hahaha cua kamu pikirkan. Bertangkar ani jan cerita lah. Baru pasal what type of car. Alum lagi what brand lah what color lah to the point where I said to myself. Usin ku sendiri jua ni hahahaha.


Finally after all the argument and deliberation and whatever words that I wanna use but didn't know the correct meaning. We opted for a Mazda CX-5. And even that pun mcm alum final as my Wife really likes the CX-9 and the CX-60. Mahal lai bukannya cannot afford it but I rather have a lil bit more to spend monthly kan kan.


Took us a few days to make a decision plus at the same time jua menunggu surat pengesahan gaji being released by our HR Department. Alhamdulillah by Friday 30th of June, HR released the letter and by the 1st of July, I have officially applied to purchase the car. A week later, I received a notification from the bank that my loan was approved. 



I decided to pick up my car at the end of the month. Why? Pasalnya aku mau 2 bulan free nda berpotong. TBH the waiting time was torture mcm malar ku round Beribi menyubuk my car. Owh yeah, we decided to have identical plate numbers hence we have to spend a bit more money to secure the registration number.


My first few passengers. Atupun majal kan mau menguyak plastik kereta apa hahahaha.


Jangan buang masa. Terus ku drive ke SPARK because i have a meeting in the afternoon hahaha. While on the way kejumpaan my colleague yth taus ya mengambar.


Balik umah terus picked up my wife and we go for a drive around town. Duduk belakang eh terus. M e n y a m p a h.

Alhamdulillah.

|W|

No comments: