Sunday, July 26, 2020

Wednesday 01/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

I was taken aback as I thought there was something wrong with www.blogger.com today. Rupanya it's their new interface so I just need some time to play around with this new interface. It's the 24th of July when I started to enter new entries to my blog. Hopefully, I managed to roll a few new entries before July ended.



Alright, let's resume the normal service although to be really honest I might have a few hard times just trying to recall back the memories. Nonetheless, It's a good exercise jua bah ah for my brain cells hahahaha.

We started the day early but something happened at home that morning and kinda spoiled my mood a bit. Hence I told my Wife screw this let's have breakfast to cool off. i do have admit that it has been quite a while since we had our meal here and this place never seems to stir away from their original recipe. Well done!





Honestly, guys, I had a hard time trying to place what was the occasion for today's eating galore. Mind you we've been having a lot this to the point that I don't even know whether it was for a birthday surprise or we're just too stressed out with our works.

As you may have seen from the photo above eating galore like this would only add more inches to my belly. So one way for me not to overindulge myself with food was to try and stay away from the pantry or not to stay too long innit. 

Hahahahaha tapi balik keraja atu ku bawa biniku ke Sugarbun. Kepisan tu billboard along the road aaa. Food advertisements are just everywhere. Akhirnya sampai tah jua ku memuaskan craving ku kan ayam goreng karup karup from Sugarbun and thank god it doesn't disappoint me at all.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: