Monday, December 21, 2020

Monday 30/11/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Monday and the start of a new week. Honestly guys I never thought I'll be able to finish the November updates but here we are finally. The last post for November 2020. Kinda felt freakish too as it was 4 mins to midnight on Sunday night. Gonna be Monday soon hehe. So I can say on good account that this very post took two days to finish hahahahaha.


This was my lunch. I was still feeling a bit tired from last night's outing. I did mention this to my wife when we were on our way back home. I was so glad that I didn't have to drive all the way back to kb just like most of my cousins are. And mind you, a few of them are working in the capital. So I'm pretty sure it was very late when they arrived home. Late night, early morning, and driving all the way to bandar for work. That must be tiring!



A slow Monday but really that was because I was feeling tired and didn't fancy doing much work. I just updated all the important bit. Gone through my emails and that's about it.

Owh in case you guys were wondering what's with the tin can. It is because the lady at the back was called Hjh Ros and the tin was also called Rose. See it see it? Okay that was lame!


That was one scary-looking cloud. Taus plan kan lepak before balik umah cancel. Takut kang nyaman nyaman makan di kadai ujan labat mengajut and areas surrounding Sengkurong atu lagi mudah kedalaman. So balik lah kami taus.

-W-

No comments: