Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thursday 03/12/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Another post about food hahaha. I mean it was no surprise that last year aku naik a few KGs pasal makan saja. And this year, I tried so hard untuk jangan over consume with food. Does it work? Let's see in January lah aaa hehehe.



I have been wanting for months to come over to Seri Balai Kiulap for breakfast. Alhamdulillah, today sampai jua hajat eh. And of course nda menghampakan as usual.


I was busy with work then my sister Nurul texted me. Informing us pasal kedia kan menghantar food. Apparently, my mom suruh my sister masakkan aku food when she found out aku tais liur. Kesianku jua but terpaksa ku suruh durg hantar the food arah office my wife. Langsung ku nda terlayan pasalnya I have a few tasks yang kana bagi then timeline lagi strict. Lalah jua utak bui.




Sampai sampai umah taus tah ku makan dinner hehehehe. Siuk guys makan awal dinner ani. Why? Well it gave my belly a lot of time to process the food before aku tidur and what I also love about it. My belly didn't feel bloated the next day. 

Told you guys this was also about food hehe.

-W-

No comments: