Thursday, December 31, 2020

Monday 14/12/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Monday and the start of a new week.



Taking record of my travel last week then re-setting the mileage tracker to zero.






The road is almost empty now. Banyak sudah org bercuti. Awal kami jalan today pasalnya my wife ada work errand this morning yg perlu disediakan. Since it was still early, I drove back to Kiulap pasalnya ada duit extra kan ku sedakahi. Btw bukan usin ku but usin org. Aku just menyampaikan saja. Hence, I went to Seri Balai Kiulap for breakfast taus tapau nasi lemak.


When your colleague said he can't concentrate reading through a document. So he asked everyone to order coffee from Coffee Bean. 


Lunch time and aku nampak ada labih nasi lamak Woohooo my rezeki guys!


Well, in my defense, it's a Monday and the cuti feeling begin to creep over hahahahaha. Sandi eh, kana gambar bah awal cabut aaa.


One of the reasons kenapa aku balik awal pasal biniku minta bawa ke Klinik bah eh. Kira legit kan tu alasan ku atu hahahahaha.






Since today was Govt Employee half month payday (another legit reason napa ku balik awal). My wife treated me to a nice dinner at KTM. So filling and satisfying. Thanks, dear wifey.


Guess who masuk bilik kami later that night hehehehe. Si Kiyot Aileen Mikhayla laaaa siapa lagi.

-W-

No comments: