Monday, December 21, 2020

Tuesday 24/11/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Tuesday and this post are where aku will reveal a few stuff lah aa.



It was an ordinary day then suddenly tengah hari atu my wife texted me in a different manner. The words that she said was just like before. And I thought this was troubling. She wanted me to pick her up and fetch her. I went straight to my Manager and told him that I needed to fetch my wife because she sounded poorly and since he also know the condition of my wife taus tah ya suruh balik. 

I was basically running to my car when I received another phone call. This time my wife's colleague called me asking me to pick up my wife and she was already on her way down. When I arrived at her office my wife walks gingerly towards my car and she was looking very weak. Then she told me about what happened and told me that her heart just pumping so hard.

When I touched her chest, my god I can feel how hard her heart was beating to the point that I had to stop and parked the car by the roadside and attended to her. Recite a few surahs hoping that it will help to calm her down.

I made a U-turn and told her we're going to Darussyifa. When we were around Kota Batu the weather turned in on us as if was raining well it was actually pouring. My wife keeps on telling me to turn back home assuring me that she is ok now. I insisted that she need to be treated or else things can be worsened.

Alhamdulillah, praises to Allah we arrived at Darussyifa headquarters, and luckily one of the perawat was around. We started the rukyah session and it was tough to watch her like this. It has been quite some time since we visited Darussyifa, the last time we visited this place was before the covid-19 outbreak in Brunei.

Yes, guys, my wife has a problem. And I don't want to name names because that would lead to fitnah even though we all know who were the culprits. This is one of the reasons why it is very hard for us to conceive. Also, the reason why I need to accompany her every time she had a doctor's appointment at Sengkurong Clinic. I wish I could share more details but sharing this bit really does release a few frustrations that I had. Not with my wife but with the situation. In shaa Allah things will be better in the future that I am most definitely sure of.



Remember when I mentioned earlier the weather turned in on us. Well the rain was pouring and luckily when we finished the rukyah session and were home-safe we were not stuck in the traffic jam. Like I said earlier dugaan saja untuk berubat. In Shaa Allah, if tani berserah pada Allah he will ease our burden.

-W-

No comments: