Monday, December 21, 2020

Saturday 21/11/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Saturday and so glad!


A quick pit stop at the meat gerai in Sengkurong. Wifey needed to cook a menu next week hence this is the place where we can get meat supply.




I brought my family for Saturday lunch at the restaurant in Kiarong. Lupaku yo namanya but if you're an avid reader of my blog you would have known since I shared gambar kari atu hehe.




From Sunday to Saturday and I reached the threshold of my fuel consumption. Fill it up and that cost me $30 hence, lurus th tu kalau kami nda balik KB plus minus $30 is cukup untuk belanja minyak kami seminggu.



We had our dinner di Trader's Cafe, Beribi. It's been a while since I had this delicious wan tan hor. Owh sedapnya. Btw my head was still killing me hence nda ku jadi balik k KB tonight.

-W-

No comments: