Thursday, December 31, 2020

Friday 25/12/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Friday and Ho Ho Ho!




Both of us wanted to go for a walk earlier that morning but then again laziness crept in and we just stayed in hava burger for breakfast hahahaha.







Then they whole family went to a cafe in Kb town owned by my mom's first cousin. You guys should give it a try. The rest of the day was just plain I must say. The whole family went to bandar in the afternoon leaving the house for the both of us. 

I supposed this would be the last post for 2020. I wanted to update more but time wasn't in the essence. I should be leaving for Rimba now but I am still here typing these last few words.

I promised, I will post the remaining days of my December 2020 in January 2021 updates, In Shaa Allah. Til then taa.

-W-

No comments: