Monday, December 21, 2020

Saturday 28/11/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Saturday. I woke up with a bad headache today. Seriously, guys even biras ku pun bercakap that I needed to get myself check. Hairan jua ku kekadang salnya lately aku nda go overboard with my food intact. Still, the headache lingers. It does felt sucks!



Nda plang lurus urutan gambar ani but the plan was to go for the usual walk. See even aku ambil teh o saja for breakfast. Kononnya after antar my wife taus exercise but the headache was just being a bitch hence taus tah ku singgah ke kadai gunting and had a hair cut, hair was and a head massage. Felt better after that but I was still hungry and knowing myself lambat saja makan kompom paning balik.

I went to Nadj Restaurant in Sengkurong for brunch. Should have been rice but my belly wasn't ready for Indian spices at the moment. Hehehehe kira bollocks plang tu. The real reason aku makan ani pasal aku suka bah durg punya mee mamak. Sedap!




Balik keraja well ambil my wife balik keraja. Stopped by here since kami lapar and wanted to eat here. Nda kami balik Kb today pasalnya esok kami attend my Tua's wedding anniversary celebration. 


Catching the Brighton v Liverpool match on live stream. Membari mental jua since the connection was a bit slow hehe.

-W-

No comments: