Monday, December 21, 2020

Sunday 29/11/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday! I wanted to do today's post in two parts but looking at the number of photos that needed to be uploaded. Malas tah ku jadinya hehehe.




First up, I went out with my wife membali barang pantry kami. Puas jua hati shopping sini ani berlurih bah. Although the keropok nda berapa siuk. I did though found a few places in Lambak where they have a few keropoks yang mendapat sambutan hebat with my colleagues. Need to visit those shops.


I have been craving this beauty ever since I tried it. And even time we were in Supasave One Riverside it was always sold out. So today I tried my luck and yes! It is available. Happy man!



A quick pit stop in Kiulap. Wifey needed to buy a new blouse since the theme for my Tuas wedding anniversary celebration is white.


A full tank for the new week and let's go to Jambatan Queen. Night out with the river cruise ship.









Here we are while awaiting for the ship to arrive. We were on the last trip so everyone was raring to go.



When we were allowed to board the ship everyone was busy prepping the lower deck. While I just went outside and enjoyed the cool night wind.



Before the ship set sail, I was given the honour to recite doa selamat seeking Allah's protection for the whole journey.







Then its time to get out of the deck and enjoy the view with some photo session time.



Happy wedding anniversary Tua Laki and Tua Bini. May this wedding and our family stay together til jannah. Amin Ya Rabb.


Org hayung hahahahaha. The whole trip lasted for a few hours. I really enjoyed the trip going to the Temburong Bridge although sadly we didn't get to close. Then the ship sails back all the way to Bandar Jetty. Sailing under the RIPAS bridge was epic and the trip along bandar waterfront was great view. It's just on the way back to the jetty saja it felt draggingly long.

Owh and a word of advice. If you guys were planning to take this trip. Although they provided food for this trip. It was not really that great. It's best for you to bring more food and water. The deck was small and only a certain number of people were allowed in one area at one time. Hence why my parent was not around. Originally both my parent was invited. Since my mom wasn't really confident in boarding the ship with her legs. She asked my wife and me to fill in for them. In all, it was a good experience. IMO, taking the 3rd trip would be great as you can enjoy the sunset and the sky changing from light to dark. Ta.

-W-

No comments: