Thursday, December 31, 2020

Friday 04/12/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Alhamdulillah, it's finally Friday. I can't wait for the weekend to be here.





I left the house early today. It was already a tiring week but I thought lakas tah jalan awal then breakkie di Hamediyah. I even took a different route yet sampai jua awal di kawasan Anggerek. 


My colleague membali kaca mata Goodr. So he asked my to try it on. Well, thanks for Racun-ing me G Sam hahahahahaha.


It was a heavy week and it started to take its toll. I took a couple of Panadol Extend just to lawan my sakit kepala. Fizah just texted me that she had transferred the money to me. Then taus tah Heirna and Syamimi decided on which cake they want to buy. 


Then my wife shared this photo via Whatsapp. I told her to save some for me. I have it when I get back home.


Honestly guys from the moment I received the text from Fizah that she has transferred the cake money to Heirna and Syamimi deciding on what and from where we're gonna buy the cake to the point I picked up the cake and the guys surprising Asarol. This whole operation only took about 30 mins hahahahaha.



Patang atu nda ku sanggup keraja because my headache was killing me. And my right arm was also bloody painful. I went back home patang atu. Sampai umah sampat jua makan begedil yg my wife buat then oiiiii! Baby Girl you're in my space. Lastly, biut lah cara ku tidur takut ku terpihit kedia.




Post massage guys hehe. My right arm was killing me. So my in-laws told me to go berurut plus baik jua my biras ani pandai sedikit sebanyak. Yatah masa ya mengurut my right arm atu sandi lah sakit nya. Ehhh kang tah ku bercerita. Lapas berurut lepak kami di TK Kiarong pasal biniku nda mau balik awal. Mau date night. 

-W-

No comments: