Sunday, November 29, 2020

The 320th Post for 2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Fitting the title of this post. Took me a while to finish the update for the month of October this year. And when I looked at the total number of posts for this year. I posted 319 contents. It does look like a lot but if I were to compare where I was this time last year I am way down. 

Honestly, It is the least of my concern. The target here was to try and stay updated with my blog no matter how slow the updates are. To be honest, even though I had a laptop in my possession right now. Finding the time and the willingness to update my blog is kinda hard these days.

Why? My workload in the office is increasing by the day. And lately, I felt tired as soon as I entered my car to go home. And when I'm at home, I preferred to spend time playing games on my phone or browsing videos on Netflix and youtube. 

I do miss sitting down, earphones on my earbud and not listening to any song, and just typing down my thoughts and shared it with you guys. Somehow, and this is probably because of an age factor? I felt content with the type of updates that I shared with you guys. Long gone the time when I poured my heart out in here. Like I said earlier it is either the age factor thing or the married life thingy. Your guesses are as good as mine.

Yet, here I am in the middle of the night with the rain pouring outside and my fast asleep typing something here. I have to admit I missed out on a lot of birthday greetings. Voicing my opinion on trending issues. Damn! Social media really steal the limelight eh hahahaha.

Nevertheless, In Shaa Allah I will still continue blogging as long as Blogger.com stays online. Probably in years to come they might charge me a monthly fee to stay online but hey! It will be a very good investment. I have posted shared 12 years of my life in this blog. And it does feel like a lifetime, in fact, 12 years of my life are documented here. Talking about commitment eh.

So I finish this post in its 7th paragraph. See you in my November posts. Need to fix the look of my blog real soon. The orientation looks off. Taraaaaaaaaa!

-W-

No comments: