Thursday, December 31, 2020

Tuesday 01/12/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Guess what guys, it is actually the 27th of December when I started to start the December 2020 updates. Quite a very high toll trying to update everything before the year-end but hey, it's a challenge I am happy to accept.


Taking our sweet time since it's already December. School holiday is almost here and most of the kids are now still tuck snuck in their bed and the road will be a heavenly place to drive on in the morning hehehe.


When I stepped out of the house, I looked up at the sky and I thought what a lovely day it is for a morning run.


Lovely weather plus a lovely drive to the office. Wow! I am extremely positive today hahaha.




Free food today celebrating a colleague who is quitting soon. Mcm makin banyak dah yang quit DARe ani. Worrying stats guys! Career survival rate nda batah.


Ending the night jadi pillow hahahahahaha. Malas ku ah si Kaka Daniya ani.

-W-

No comments: