Thursday, December 31, 2020

Sunday 20/12/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Sunday and this gonna be my last update for today. Lalah bui berulih jua ku eh cover 90% of the post. Ngam kah tu maths ku atu?


Walked out of the house and I looked up and woohoo beautiful morning it is!




Good walk this morning. Again antah apa mood ku these few days. Suka tukar route but in all its worthed.


I have been craving for nasi goreng corned beef lately. I did buy the stuff for the recipe yesterday and I kinda promised my wife that I will cook it once I'm back from my walkabout. Alhamdulillah, Craving satisfied.


Biasalahkan I still need to finish up on my November 2020 post. Luan luan batah kan abis bah hahahaha.



Yatah pasalnya kami nda balik KB. Pasalnya tgh hari atu menghadiri acara tahlil di Selayun. Plus aku kana suruh lead the recitation hehehehe. Jadinya mun kelam kabut dari KB nda jua siuk kan. Baik jua sampai on time.

-W-

No comments: