Monday, December 21, 2020

Tuesday 17/11/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Tuesday baby!


Happy to share that lately, I've been talking with my wife that I wanted to properly calculate our spending for a month. Particularly, the buying of fuel. Why? I foresee next year going to be tough on our expenditure. Especially with the country trying to recover from all the spending spent during the covid-19 months. Praying to Allah that we would not have to suffer another break out Amin Ya Rabb.

Actually aku atu tahu plang udah berapa spending ku one fuel on a weekly basis. I just wanted to tie on that per month then berapa kami spent on food and stuff then in shaa Allah that will help me out with mananging our monthly budget.


Lunch time with my wife. Kami malas kan makan di tampat biasa and I fancy some nice hot soup.


We went to Darussyifa in Sg Matan. Sadly though the place was close because perawat nada malam atu. My wife was disappointed because lately, she was not feeling well. So just to cheer her up. I brought her for a night hot drink in Kiulap.

-W-

No comments: