Monday, December 21, 2020

Friday 27/11/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Friday after what was an emotional week. I kinda looking forward to this.


Just a typical Friday morning here in ISM Pantry. Good food good company which leads to lots of laughter and a full belly.


Here is me wanting to go home because I wasn't really feeling the jizz of doing my work. Sadly though I had an event to attend later on in the afternoon.



In the afternoon, I attended the launching of our new platform called DARe Links. Hopefully, in 2021 we can fully utilize this platform to help better our procurement process while at the same time able to compile a complete database of our contractors.


Finally, its time to go back home and enjoy the weekend. Nganya aku ani hairan kenapa usul meja ani lain. Hahahahaha okaylah actually ani gambar meja kawan which somehow termasuk arah phone ku. Eh ehh now that I remember actually I was using Hayatul's station because her teammate needed my assistance. So I snapped a photo of this just sharing with her that I am using her station. Kira macam minta izin lah. Nonetheless, let's pretend this was me packing my stuff. My desk was never this tidy.



I have to say it was a mad rush trying to get things done today. Like I said in a previous post. I can be free all morning but come noon after Friday prayers things will become hectic. Life!

-W-

No comments: