Thursday, December 31, 2020

Thursday 24/12/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Thursday.



I really didn't want to share this mana lagi dengan usul muntah my wife yang well, you guys can have a look at it make your own assumption. I was getting myself ready for work when I looked at my wife looking all pale. I asked her if she was feeling alright. Told me she rather felt a sharp headache and not herself. She then asked me if I could accompany her to Darussyifa for treatment.

Let her rest for a bit because it was still early and Darussyifa will only be open around 9 am. When we actually arrivecd at the place, an ustaz attended her and the rest was history. Marah nyamo hati ani membarikan membunuh bah if that was only permitted.



Malam atu kami balik Kb since it's the long weekend. Plus selalunya I prefer to bring my wife to Kb after her treatment so she can rest better.




Home sweet home I must say. Settling well and enjoying the movies on HBO while all the same with my phone haha typical!

-W-

No comments: