Friday, August 07, 2020

Friday 31/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Is it August yet? Finally, guys, this will be the last post for July. You know what, I am actually quite chuffed. For once I managed to close belated updates early. Usually, it took me half a month just to finish all previous monthly updates. Though for saying that it is actually 1.23 am right now on an early Friday morning. My wife was already fast asleep and I am still up finishing this post.



Haish gambar ku atu cukup bah dengan double chin and rambut kusut pasal alum mandi apa hahahaha. Anyhoot andang aku plan kan go for a walk kawasan kampung. I purposely started late since it was raining all night long and for sure the morning weather would be cold and refreshing.

Siuk jua eh walaupun in truth my left knee was acting up real bad but I managed to pull through and hit over 2km. To be honest with you guys, I really need to be super consistent with my exercise albeit was just a casual walk for 30 - 40 mins. Sadly, my left knee has a mind of its own hence the gap between exercise sessions was too far.




We had our breakfast at Terazza Restaurant again and this time my wife wanted to try their nasi lemak. She did like it. I just hope that they will be super consistent with the taste. Biasalah kadai makan ani bilanya udah laku kurang tia kualitinya.

And then another quick stop by at the laundry. We really need to do our laundry since we will be going home to KB later on.


Guess who was in our room while we were busy preparing our stuff before going back to KB? Yep, you guys guess it right. Its Aileen Mikhayla. Belabih ni belabih.

Remember aku share cerita my dad berjumpa his Labuan side family. Sadly, her aunty who was the sister to my dad's real mom passed away last evening. Today her jenazah selamat disempurnakan and the people in this photo bergambar sama my dad is his cousins.

And it is time to go back home to KB. Semangat kan berhari raya guys iatah bersongkok songkok ku.




Making a quick stopover at Jerudong. My wife wanted to buy some healthy food at Eat Well Co while myself stopping at Gong Cha, Jerudong to get myself a hot chick haha.

Later on in the evening, I told my dad lakastah jemaah di masjid kitani. Taus menyampati bertakbir raya. Wish granted! hehehehehe.

Just getting caught with the raya vibe. Al-maklum raya aidilfitri was very subdued this year.

Ending the night with updating my blog. I didn't want to stay up late since I needed to wake up early tomorrow morning. Alhamdulillah, not a bad number for July. Hopefully, this will continue in August as well.

Until then Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha and stay safe everyone!

-W-


No comments: