Friday, August 07, 2020

Sunday 26/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Today has got to be one of the laziest days of my life. We didn't go back home to KB this weekend since we will be going back home early for Hari Raya Aidil Adha next week. Both of us wanted to for a morning jog but since I said that today was one of those lazy days. We preferred to stay in bed a bit longer.


Still, both of us need to go out because I have an errand to do. We had our breakfast in the Terazza Restaurant here in Sengkurong. I tried their nasi lemak and it was good. I also enjoyed their teh tarik pyorrr!


I was supposed to do pantry shopping yesterday but I was thinking what's the rush. Plus I didn't fancy in sending and carrying all the stuff as well. So I thought let's do it at night but both my wife and I got comfy especially with the weather these days. Hence, why I did it today.

I was supposed to send the pantry supply to my office in the afternoon. And again both my wife and I got too comfy so when she was fast asleep, I took the quiet time to update my blog.



I did however promised my wife that we're gonna go for a walk in the evening. I brought her to Taman Jubilee in Kiulap just for it. Honestly, I didn't enjoy my walk because my left knee was acting up again which ended making me feeling discomfort while walking. 

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-



No comments: