Monday, August 31, 2020

Saturday 15/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Ahhh the weekend is here.




Leaving the house early pasal we needed to be in RIPAS before 8:15 am. Why? Just read on but first kami singgah dulu sekajap di Jangsak for a spot of breakfast.


Today is day two of my wife taking injection to help nurtured follicles. Yes, dear reader both my wife and I are embarking on a new journey. In Shaa Allah, if menjadi then our prayers to have children on our akan tercapai.

It started when last month if kamu ingat my wife had to go through fallopian tube procedure. Well, after the second procedure she had an appointment with her doctor a few days later. And then out of the blue the Dr. said she will give my wife three tries of IUI procedure and ya Allah ya tuhanku. How grateful both of us, as we know the queue to get the fallopian tube, was hard and getting the IUI was even harder.

Last Thursday we went to RIPAS to pick up the injections and then since my wife nda berani to administer the injection herself so terpaksa tah kami datang ke RIPAS on a daily basis sampai tah size talor dalam rahim my wife grow to the optimum stage.


Awu selaginya alum sangal malar tah kemari ni hahaha. Nganya today kedia menapau saja since I told her let's get some hearty dinner.



My dad minta ambilkan minyak ani. Apparently it is good for org yg selalu nyilu kaki. I asked him berapa harganya. Told me the price was about $18. Sekali ku lihat ya punya size fulamak atu makan darah.


Another visit here for our dinner!

Praying for my wife's good health and protection from Allah SWT.

-W-

No comments: