Friday, August 07, 2020

Monday 27/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Today I'm driving to work early because my wife is enjoying her one week leave starting today. She kinda rubbing it in my face as well today just because I needed to turn up for work today. Ah well, I'm just gonna let her enjoy this moment haha.


I left for work early today. Why? Well, this is what I got for being super lazy over the weekend.


If I was, to be honest, it wasn't much of a complaint rather a blessing in disguise. Why? Well, just looked at those two photos above. I got to drive on a fairly empty road with my window rolled down enjoying the cool early morning breeze and I was given a spectacular sunrise show that morning too. Ma Shaa Allah.

This was the reason why I had to leave early for work. A boot that is full of munchies that I needed to carry up to my office. I must say though it was a perk buying munchies from SKH because I'm able to buy extra disposable bags which helps a lot in terms of carrying these munchies. If I were to buy these supplies from the normal shops that I went too. I'll be doing a few more trips since it was kept in smaller plastic bags. Nonetheless, it was a good morning workout hahaha.


Once I'm done with dropping off the pantry supplies. I went out for a quick breakfast at Hameediyah.

My work schedule today was full of site inspection both in the morning and afternoon. And today I got to drive our company's newest addition to the car fleet. Berkisah jua ni guys hair ani. Dijadikan cerita I left my wallet in my backpack at the office. And my guy was saying go grab them. But for me being my lazy self I just not bothered. Then while we about to arrive at our location. Guess what? There was a police roadblock up ahead. So I told the guys that I left my wallet with all my identification and driving license as well.

Kiranya aku atu bertawakal saja sekalinya kana tahan jua and then the police officer told me to stop and share my details for them to check. Alhamdulillah, since everything was still valid I was let off. Lesson learned guys! hahahaha.


When I arrived back at the office. I found out there were a lot of foods in the pantry. Woohoo, free lunch!

And as I mentioned earlier. Another site inspection in the afternoon. Checking out the progress of our project in Lambak. Alhamdulillah, it is close to completion although there was one problem arises and it is clearly showing in the picture. Sorry, guys if you can't find out what it is then so be it. Too lazy to explain hahaha.




And then another mishap. We were checking out the second building and I step on muddy soil hence why the contractor help to clean up the mud on my shoes. According to Pg Nuzul I don't have to be frustrated. Yes, I have to stand on one foot for quite some time but I got to be like Cinderella. Hahahahahha pui!

Mishap Monday perhaps? Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: