Friday, August 07, 2020

Tuesday 28/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Tuesday!

Today is going to be a good day guys. I'm sure of it because my MIL had an extra mini pie hehehehe sekadar.


I honestly didn't miss the morning rush hour. School life is back to normal guys and with that so does the morning rush hour. 

I love drinking this flavored water by Volvic. I need to buy a whole case of this so that I can enjoy it on a daily basis.

This was taken during lunchtime. We were engrossed with work that we didn't realize only both of us were left in the office. So we put on the earpiece and just sing along to all the songs that we were listening.

Somebody sent me a hint by sharing this photo. My wife was out all morning with my MIL looking for flowers and plants. It is kinda a new obsession with my wife.



That evening I picked up my wife at home. Then we both went to KFC drive-thru and had our dinner date in the car. Craving satisfied and bloated!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W- 

No comments: