Monday, August 31, 2020

Thursday 13/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Thank God! Thursday is here.



Just another normal morning with my Mother In Law hauling a few orders. Today my colleague banyak menempah! It's all good but carrying too many plastic bags is a bit annoying especially if you park quite far from the office.


Ada org terima today. Weewittt siuk ni kana lanja makan teeheehee.


Since udah kami di Gadong taus tah kami brekkie at one of the Kopitiam here. Pisses me off with their service. Ordered a few sandwiches hoping it will be easy and fast. Ended not getting my sandwich and I wasted almost half an hour waiting for it while the guys who came before us were already finishing their food. And they won't let us cancel it and made us wait. Last time tah ku ke sana. Screw you!




Well, at least Burger Kind didn't disappoint me. I really enjoyed my lunch at the point that I didn't eat my chicken royale was full just by eating fries and onion rings. Save the burger for later.



Stopping by at Fueled.bn, Berakas to buy dinner for my wife. Owh ain't she become a happy girl after having it.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: