Sunday, August 30, 2020

Monday 10/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Skipping Sunday since nothing interesting happened that worth sharing. So straight to Monday then.


Early bird today pasalnya my wife nda ikut aku. Mendgni my father in law ke spital kedia so singgah tah ku sekajap di Happy Dean for a spot of breakfast.


Apparently, Dk Heirna will be on leave next week. And then ngam tah jua bertamu dengan birthday nya. So the guys planned a suprise for her. You see guys nda payah tah lagi kan cuti masa ani. Kakal jua kana surprise nda awal ahir hahaha.


Happy advance birthday Dk Heirna. We got you good! Haa Haa Haa.



Some of the food spread that morning. It's all good guys it is all good.


Picking up my wife from work. Sasak ya ni ku gambar kedia ah hehehehe.


Making a quick pit stop here. Batuk ku berbalik gais so I need to buy some cough syrup to ease it. 


Muka happy pasal sampai membali makanannya di Fueled. Balik balik dari pagi sampai ke patang mengingatkan.



Owh this was my dinner. Wifey had her fueled and I had my penyet. It's been a while since I had these and I definitely forgot how hot those sambals are.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: