Friday, August 07, 2020

Thursday 30/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

My long weekend holiday begins today guys. Honestly, nothing beats the feeling of ignoring the morning alarm that wakes u up early.

The girls' dad needed some help in picking them up from school. So that noon both my wife and I were out for a school run.

While we were still stuck in the queue I saw a few cars with a sign on the dashboard. And since it started to rain I told my wife we needed to make a sign as well. So out goes the brown envelope and my wife's lipstick hahahaha.

And of course udahnya kalau kediaku mengambil durg balik dari sekulah. Mcm automatic tu Uncle Di we're hungry. So since both of us pun lapar jua we opted to have our lunch here in KTM, Jerudong.


Just the four us trying to look silly. Well, both of us were trying. While my wife and adik kontrol ayu hahaha.

I love their prawn crackers especially when you combined it with the acar condiments.

The girls love it so much that I needed to order another one. And guess who took the last piece? Yep si daming ani lah. Her body is petite but her appetite, its gigantic!

Adik enjoying her milo shake. She did ask me where is the milo ice cream. This is not a shake. You guys will never believe how hard I tried to explain it to her that it is a milo shake that she is drinking right now. I told her that a different restaurant has a different way of making a milo shake.

And of course, when kaka saw me taking a photo of her sister. She now wanted me to take a photo of her as well.



This was our meal that noon. Kaka and adik shared a plate of fried chicken kuey teow and both of them really enjoyed it.



Later in the night I told my wife let's go for a drive. At first, I wanted to have gelato ice cream then my wife said hot chocolate would be better for a cold night. And to Gloria Jeans Coffee we go to get our cup of hot chocolate. Heavenly!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: