Sunday, August 30, 2020

Friday 07/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Friday and so glad guys! It certainly was quite a long week at work udah. 


Stayed up late till past midnight. I can't even shut my eyes so I just switched on my laptop and updated the blog.



Nda jua awal banar ku jalan ke opis. Biasalah udah namanya akhir tidur. Remember the shitting frenzy courtesy of the birds? Owh shit sorry this month jalan cerita my blog terbalik but nevertheless once a while tani countdown jalan cerita hidupku haa haa haa.

As I was saying sampai2 rumah kemarin taus ku nyuci kereta ku. Mind you guys this was the first time in months aku terbasuh sonya. Honestly, banyak kan ku usai udah kereta ku ani. First yang ku usai would be the absorber atu udah dalam 300 tu then tayar then antah lah nda ku tau apa lagi but namanya jua umur kereta ani 11 tahun udah. Wear and tear atu memang ada.





Honestly, aku lupa what was the occasion kami makan-makan ani. I meant we know that our CEO treated us for raya aidil adha treat. Serious guys aku ani trying to place bah apa occasion nya kami makan makan ani hahahaha.

Owh yeah now that I looked at the photo again. We were celebrating birthday 3 org today. It's Hjh Jen, Mohd, and Waliy's birthday. Man, I really am getting old eh. 

Now let's talk about food. Well, the food spread was epic. It's just I didn't do any justice with my photos. The nasi kambing was just huge! And nasi talam udang atu omg the rice was just too delicious. Aku makan nasinya sampai dua kali tambah yes nasinya nyaman. I didn't even touch the prawn. It was that good.




Ibu mengandung tais liur kan begedil babuku. Luckily it's just the begedil mun nya menyabut nasi biryani bergaru jua kepala time tangah2 bulan ani. Nevertheless, thanks to my mom yang sanggup membuatkan walaupun on short notice. Thanks also to my sister Nurul pasal sanggup menghantarkan all the way to my office.


Painganku lately grinding my car sampai low banar the fuel level barutah gagau kan membali. pffftt!



Picked up my wife straight from work then I told her let us go for a light dinner. With the amount of food, I had today, having a heavy dinner is not advisable.


Just a perfect way to end my Friday. Cheap but yet a very tasty ice cream stick.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: