Friday, August 07, 2020

Wednesday 29/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Wednesday! My last day of work for this week before heading for my long weekend holiday.


Our morning shenanigans in the morning. We gave Pg Nuzul a bit of stick this morning. He looked super smart today and all of us assume he has a meeting to attend. He said no. Then all of guess that he has a job interview to attend. He said no again. Bukannya apa ganjil bah rasanya since all this while kedia pakai DARe polo shirt saja ehehe.


My friend in the chat group shared a gambar of my parents lepak di Sumbangsih. Yes guys ke Bandar durg today because my dad just found out the sister of her late mother in Labuan was desperately ill. Also this was the first time he got to meet them. Yatah I told my dad. Nda babah dagang di Brunei ani berkeluarga babah di Brunei ani.

Not many know that my dad was actually adopted by my late grandfather. His real parent was the twin brother of my late grandma who lives in Labuan. I still remember when I was 12 years old during my first trip to Labuan with my grandparents. My father's siblings were trying to tell me a hint but since they respected my late grandmother they refrained from doing so.

Though for saying that I still got the hint. Come on lah I am not that thick. I wasn't that disappointed nor that I was frustrated.  I still consider my late grandparents as my real grandparents since they helped raised me. Also, I was very happy that I know where my roots were from.

To be honest, it was quite a busy day today and I didn't realize it was already noon. So I thought yeah let's kick back a bit and relax the mind.

Then I thought a short nap would suffice. Hence why I went to the small discussion room for a quick nap.




And then I felt hungry so I walked down to the small gerai across the office for a quick lunch. That was filling, alhamdulillah.


For days my wife has been telling me that she has booked a slot for a yoga session with her best friend in Sg Tilong. Since she was still on her leave from work. She was pondering on how to go about with her plan. So I made a stop to it and told her just asked your brother to drive you to my office. Just sat in the car until I finished my work then I sent her to the place. 

She doesn't even need to worry about me. I can sit in the car waiting for her.  It will be a therapy for me too. Sitting in the car and sleeping while waiting for her.

She told me the session will last for an hour so I thought yeah no biggies. I even managed to sneak in a short nap. When I woke up it was almost dark and when I looked at the time. Okay, she will be done soon.

Okay, it is almost seven and my wife was no way to be seen. Then a few mins past seven she turned up all apologetic. She told me that the session started late since everyone arrived late but she did tell me that she really enjoyed the session. So I advise her to set aside some money to pay for the walk-in fee. One or two sessions a week should be fine right now. And if she really wanted to progress more, I will help her by downloading a few beginners video from youtube.

And just like that my Wednesday ends guys. Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: