Monday, August 31, 2020

Sunday 16/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

Sunday.




Day 3 into my wife IUI procedure. As I have mentioned we will be making morning stop by at RIPAS so that my wife can get her injections. As for today since it was a Public Holiday we needed to go to ward 7 kah kalau nda silap. It didn't take long to get it done.





Sebelum balik Kb singgah dulu kami di Kiulap for a spot of breakfast. We decided to try out this restaurant called New Star Box. Honestly disappointed ku jua with the food. Nganya ku liat ramai jua org masuk makan sini. So I will give it another go and try another menu.

Owh I have to wait quite some time for my food that makes me not bothered untuk gambar. Hairan ku bah why does it take a long time for people to make sausages with scrambled eggs and baked bean with toast. I mean seriously how hard can it be!


I am one of those Bruneians who miss going to Miri a bit too much. It's been five months since the government shut down the border. Honestly, I don't foresee the border will be open that soon. So for now I will just look at that signboard and give a good sigh!



At least my lunch was that damn good!




Both my wife and I had an awesome walking session today! Couple it with a brilliant rainbow and an epic sunset. That was a great way to end our Sunday.


Time to go back home to Bandar.


Note to self: Never again must you do laundry when you had a long walking session (according to your fitness) and when you just arrived from KB. Lalah! Ngantuk!

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: