Friday, August 07, 2020

Saturday 25/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

The weekend baby.

The first real errand of the day was in the afternoon. I promised my wife that I would pick up her monthly supply of medication from the clinic. So before picking her up for lunch. I just drop by the clinic. Hand in her health card at the pharmacy and took the number. I couldn't even be bothered to wait up so I told the attendant that I will be picking up the med later.






Ever since the spread of the Covid-19 pandemic in Brunei. GK restaurant has to close down its branch in Jerudong. Hence, why we had our lunch here in their Batu Bersurat branch. And of course, it has been a while since we last had our meal here. I ordered egg fried rice with the simplest yet super delicious Chinese style fried chicken. It was super crunchy yet the meat was juicy. And as you can see with the photo above. That was my reaction when my craving was satisfied hahaha.


After sending my wife back to her office. I was thinking of stopping by at any car wash shop around the area close to Sg Tampoi. But then it started to rain so I thought yeah screw it. Extra hour nap for me then.


And of course, stopping by at the clinic to pick up my wife's medication before heading back home and to my lovely bed.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: