Friday, August 07, 2020

Friday 24/07/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

A very slow Friday since all senior officers were away all day for a retreat. Macam I did a Lil of my work and managed to finish it then just took an easy day all morning hahaha.

I even used the free time leisurely updating my blog and I was on fire with the update. Proper update man!

Talking about updating my blog. Blogger now has a new and IMO a tidier interface. The only slight problem was when I wanted to change the script. The font was too bloody small. I suppose in a way it does makes a lot of sense since the HTML script was made so pack and tiny it didn't take forever to look for that part that you want to edit out.

And I just received notification from my Senior Manager. My one day leave was approved hahaha. Although it was only for a day since next week would be a long weekend holiday due to Hari Raya Aidil Adha. I will be having a four-day long weekend.

Free makan at the office this afternoon. One of our colleagues is leaving DARe. Hence why we had a farewell celebration today.

So when all the senior officers and top management team were back in the office. We had a group photo. Kinda sad when one of the guys who was at the beginning when DARe was officially set up leaves the team. Antah gais atu kira aku punya perasaan plang. 4 tahun udah aku with DARe ani and honestly I have a sense of belonging with this company. 
>Why? Well, I was amongst those who joined DARe when it first started. Owh those early days when we haven't had a proper budget. Everything was brought from our old office. From our furniture to our PCs. And to see the team grows from day one is just amazing.






My wife shared these photos while I was on my way back from work. We promised to bring the girls out since we had to do a little shopping tonight. Semangat wei!

My wife hasn't fully recovered from her session. The discomfort did come from time to time. So when it struck she just need to sit down for a bit then she'll be fine. Although I do assume she was a bit tired here since the girls were just being themselves. Running down here and there wanting this then changing it bla bla bla.

We wanted to show the girls the cucul in Bandar. Sadly, the weather turned for the worst plus this year neon light was just very meh to me. Nya org syukur syukur saja the display plus all that running around in the shop has taken its toll. Both began to doze off by now.

Ending the night continuing updating my blog. My blogging mood was still good plus the ideas on what to type still flourishing even at this hour. Plus its Saturday tomorrow. It my weekend off people hahaha.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-

No comments: