Sunday, August 30, 2020

Monday 03/08/2020

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ

If you guys must know, I needed to delete the original post because of blogger.com started to acting up for no reason. Too many changes that I needed to get use of and all the things I have already set in HTML mode is not showing in compose mode. And as Mr. James May said it Major O'Cock moment!



We left the house early for work and as a perk of leaving early is that you can get to eat better breakfast. You know the mee goreng and the kuih rather than the usual murtabak. Don't get me wrong not that I am not thankful whatsoever. Nganya kan too much of the same thing can bore you off.


>Too many requests have been sent to our team and at times it does look like we were being overwhelmed. This is where teamwork needs to work big time. Everyone needed to pull in the same direction or else it's gonna be messy.

Well, life with the procurement team does get super busy in an instant and today was just like any other day. Plus it is just a normal norm for ISM team to have two or three tasks to handle at one time.



I had my lunch the gerai just across the office. When I entered the place I saw a few of my colleagues eating here as well hehehe.




Later in the afternoon, I went for a site inspection with a few of my colleagues. The equipment that we ordered has arrived so it's a really exciting time. 

These transformers are not cheap hence why seeing it in its metal form was a sight to behold.


My wife told me that she is trying to jaga her food intake hence she will be doing frequent visit to places like eat well co. or fueled. And usul-usulnya aku pun terpaksa ikut jua biasa biasakan diri just to support her. In Shaa Allah.




And of course bila waktu malam the girls will come and visit us. And usual jua my back akan jadi mangsa hahahahaha.

Til my next post. Stay safe everyone!

-W-
 

No comments: