Monday, May 17, 2021

Wednesday 28/04/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Wednesday!



Today my colleague meng order pie from my MIL. Alhamdulillah, the order was amazingly banyak but at the same time stress and pressured taus durg my MIL menyiapkan. While for myself aku awal awal udah gtau oorg opis. Please arranged your own runner to pick up the pies from Sg Tampoi as I don't fancy rushing back and forth hehehehehehe.


Not much to share about today jua. Nganya I would like to post this like this so blog-worthy. Bukan selalu my wife mau drive balik keraja. So I am milking it sepuas-puas hati hahaha.






Syukur ke hadrat Allah Subhnallah Taala. Tradisi tahunan bagi keluarga kami dari diteruskan lagi pada bulan Ramadhan tahun ani. Tahun lapas terpaksa cancel because of covid. Alhamdulillah may rahmat cemani nda akan pandai putus dan kami dapat mengadakan majlis bertadarus al quran.






Sharing the spread that evening. Also thank you to those yang sudi bersedekah for tonight's function.

W

No comments: