Sunday, May 30, 2021

Tuesday 11/05/2021

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ


Tuesday.



Taking my super sweet time going to work today. Lebih lebih lagi bila biniku start udah bercuti and I have to ride alone going to work. What seems to amaze me was that I know for sure it is already a school holiday but somehow the morning rush was still quite slow with traffic jams.

I supposed since Raya is just a few days away. The mood to go to work kinda diminishing slowly. I am not blaming everyone as I was also already beginning to catch the Raya bugs.


Konon lah tu nada mood kan buat keraja but at the end of the day work is work. You still need to finish your task at hand. Apalagi with Raya looming and it's going to be a very long festive holiday. You might forget what task is next today and such. 





Alhamdulillah, I managed to finish all my tasks and just in time to attend the Khatam Al Quran event with ADTP Community. Acara yang kompom memberi pahala berlipat ganda ani jangan nda diikut. Rugi!


Just before going back home, the Business Support Team enter our office for Raya's goodies. Yatah aku text a few of my colleagues. Nyangku if umur panjang rezeki murah and kana jumpakan lagi dengan Raya next year. Might as well tani buat collection and just send Raya's goodies for every ISM member sipun just kuih mor and such.



This year Alhamdulillah semua awal di buat. Kain awal dibali, caraa melayu awal di putung (pebaik mengambil akhir uhuk). Kemudian awal tah ku jua bagunting rambut malas tah ku kan gablah gablah berabut masa apa. Lagi pun aku atu kan mengambil hayam yang ku order arah si Musdi. 


It seems like I keep on missing Ajithman's car every single time I drove past it and today was no different hahahaha. So brother I was too busy mengelamun and the weather was so hot today.


Nada plang significant reason aku mengambar kereta Sonata dapan atu except for one reason and one reason only. Nampak kamu that 4 spots arah bumper nya? Well, my car too is experiencing the same marks. The paint at the top of the back bumper started to dry out at a few spots. And I believe this was due to water spots that were left dry without wiping it off. I could be wrong though.


Alhamdulillah, after days of persuasion not just by me and Hj Samad akhirnya membuatkan tah jua order kami hahahaha. Thank you Brother mudahan Allah Taala jasa kebaikannya.




I already promised my wife that I'm gonna bring my wife for a date sungkai. Luckily, we managed to find a place that still can accept reservations despite the late call. 

However, since I really took my sweet time with my errands and such, I arrived in Sg Tampoi in just a few mins before breaking the fast. Hence, why my wife brought a glass of air bandung to be drunk while we were driving on our way to the restaurant.

I'm gonna tell you guys, I will surely miss this peaceful moment every time when it's time to break the fast. When the road is almost empty because everyone was either at their home or at the restaurant. Even writing about this in this post makes me a bit emotional.


And we made it to the restaurant walaupun keakhiran. Alhamdulillah, Dapur Kiarong never fail to satisfy us both.


Awal awal nda ya kan mau kemari. Udah ku bawa berkelaie udah ku bawa bersatur dalam kereta last last bah bah nya kemari tah. Actually andang kediakan kemari but biasalah my wife guys. Always "too many mind". Nyangku jantah banyak pikir u have your money then I shoved my wallet at her. Mun nda cukup my bibd card is there just let them swipe it. Take your sweet time and let me play my game while waiting for you hahahaha.

W

No comments: